Friday, November 12, 2010

SOLD OUT......

I have just updated the previous post as I have sold out of all my goodies....Thankyou to everyone who supported me, and as I said earlier I was astounded at the interest.
I am now working on some more goodies and some gorgeous crochet flowers (that I was very lucky to get the pattern for!!!! :-)...
Not sure when I will have enough stock to start listing again, BUT will let you all know both here and through my scrapping blog.
Once again thankyou to everyone and all parcels have been posted.
Thanks
Have a great week.
luv marg xx

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes Marg... that was quick! Now it's back to the couch to make some more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers! what an awesome looking blog & what creative handy talents you have Marg. I'm just visitng from Handmade by Suzanne and wow I'd love to win that prize you're sponsoring :) I'm a follower now so I'm hoping I'll see your handmade goodies next round. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message as I would love to read them all.....