Saturday, May 21, 2011

Apologies - No internet

I would like to apologise for the lack of contact as we are experiencing major communication difficulty with our local telephone company so I've had to pop around to see my daughter and use her computer just to leave this message.

I've also had my dear Dad in hospital for the past couple of weeks which has been a worrying time for us all. He seems to be on the mend now so that has also meant my shop has had to take a back seat as my family is first and foremost.

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon and I will be able to post a give-away and upload a new shop jam-packed with goodies.

Thankyou for being so understanding.

Marg xxx

1 comment:

  1. have few hugs and best of all the scrappers' wishes from littl'ol'me - I do hope your dad is on the mend and you will be back to 'normal' soon. dont worry about us - family MUST always be first - scrappin' will always be here tomorrow :) luv'n'hugs Mazz zz

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message as I would love to read them all.....